Tuesday, June 8, 2010

TEACHER RESOURCES

Hi

We had endless problems with our sysytem resulting in me only uploading my post today.

This week was absolutely amazing in terms of all the Teacher Resources online we received. The best part was that it came at the perfect time. Just this week we, all coordinators/supervisors were called in to discuss our e-learning component of our courses. I shared my desire to incorporate blogs, podcast, power point presentations and using the www to help with searches. My colleagues were stunned that I knew so much. Yet I felt like I only scrapped the tip of the techno ice-berg.
I had created my first nicenet page and it was quite easy. I managed to create the first 3 pages. I look forward to next semester to see my students’ reaction to this far more user friendly site.
I felt quite spoilt by all the resources shared to help us create more fun exercises to print. I especially liked the Test Maker; it allows you to change the format of tests.
This week I learned not to give up.
If you wonder whether to use technology in your class or not, save yourself the time and start using it. You’ll be surprised at the world out there waiting to be explored.


Regards
Jules

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jules,

    it's great you didn't give up, it's great you learned that, and a proof is the post here. We are heading for the end of our course, which put us together, but I hope we are also heding a new beginning... keeping in touch and sharing

    All the best,
    Nadina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jules,

    You are lucky that you started to impalement what you've learned right away. The course made us feel more competent, qulified and confident to start our journey.
    Congrat's on creating your first nicenet page!
    all the best,
    Hala

    ReplyDelete